Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whats a good hair color for me?

i have a round face with small eyes and a big nose. i have bangs, and medium hair length. the color of my hair now is brown.



and my skin color is pale, and i have high cheek bones, with dark under eye cirlces, and my hair is wavy and slightly healthy.



should i all one color or highlights or different colors to make me more interresting and hide my big nose and small eyes!



thanks



Whats a good hair color for me?

Drastic colors will only draw more attention to your nose. It seems like you are very insecure about your nose. Try blonde, or brunette, with very mild highlights.



Whats a good hair color for me?

Shave it off.



Whats a good hair color for me?

TRY RED HAIR WITTH BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...



Whats a good hair color for me?

id go auburn to hide your big nose, and bring out your eyes



Whats a good hair color for me?

Wow...it sounds like you don't have much self confidence...work on that and you will feel much better about yourself. You don't need to change your hair color.



Whats a good hair color for me?

Are you sure you want to dye your hair, it sounds like you might regret after all telling from this sounds like you dont have much confidence in yourself. Be more confident!



Whats a good hair color for me?

Black hair with blonder hairlights



Thanks



Whats a good hair color for me?

don't go any darker than your eyebrows. it's hard to decide without seeing your complexion.



Whats a good hair color for me?

Red or Burgundy



Whats a good hair color for me?

First thing is to never describe how you look on the Internet! if that's not how you look and you lied then good for you. Anyway with a face like that you should get highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate