Sunday, June 20, 2010

Perming hair??

if i get a perm will i regret it?!



i have medium hair so will it look dumb?



Perming hair??

no,.... why would it look dumb ???



if someone told you it would look dumb,... then that's because they were probably to cheap to go to the shop to get it done.



all types of hair can be used with a perm except for dreads %26amp; braided hair i believe.



well good luck. :-)



Perming hair??

Okay so my sister has thick medium long hair and she wanted to get a perm really badly but she was afraid also that it would look bad. But it came out looking GREAT. If I were you I would go for it!



Perming hair??

I have had a perm 2 times before.You will not like it for the first five days cause it will smell like that chemical that you use to make it stay in and it will be really curly.That's what happend to me both times.I also have mediunm hair and I got a lot of compliments.



Perming hair??

i have had about 7 perms and trust me it will tuen out fine. My hair is not dry just wash it every other day or something and dont be scared of it smelling like chemicals just ask them to put something in it to cover it up and they should. It will look amazing. Trust me it wont look dumb



Perming hair??

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * How to do a Perm-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate