Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer hair styles..... can anyone help me?

i have medium hair.. just resting on my shoulders.... layered a little (some angle in the front...kinda wavy but i have to do something with it to get it to look good....



i am looking for a good summer hairstyle.. one thats a beachy, wavy look.. i dont want it to look wet.. just to look like i came from the beach or ready to go to the beach.. if you can picture that



thanks for your help =]



Summer hair styles..... can anyone help me?

my hair sounds sorta similar to yours, and if ur gonna be in hot humid weather down the shore all summer like me, this is the easiest thing i can think of to do:



when u get out of the shower, just throw it up in a towel after u wring it out. keep it up there until you're done getting dressed or doing what u have to do, when u take it down, just flip ur head over and run your fingers through it to get any knots or whatever out, so it doesnt get frizzy. then u can either put hair spray or curling product in (i wouldnt reccoment gel.. that'll probably gie you the wet look you wer4e trying to get away from).



if u wanna get ready real fast, pop a diffuser on ur blow dryer,stick it on low, and just scrunch and hold all ur hair on the top of your head to dry it. or if u have a lot of time, just throw it up on a bun (or two or three) on the top of your head and leave it in until its dry or damp and ready to come down.



depending on how well your hair hold curl u can leave it, or add more product to it.



hopefully i'm like, speaking english here. hahah



i do this everyday, i shower at night before i go to bed before school and i just sleep with it in a bun. when i take it down, it's curly and beachy. sometimes, i take a beret and clip my bangs down to the side so they dont get totally out of wack.



i get compliments on my hair all the time,and it looks really natrual, so i just tell everyone my hair just dries like that :)



Summer hair styles..... can anyone help me?

More curls. Then finger separate them.



Summer hair styles..... can anyone help me?

do ponytails and buns



Summer hair styles..... can anyone help me?

I would have the stylist put more layers in and angle it even more. Asymetrical styles are in now more than ever. Then when your hair is wet, scruntch it with your fingers, it will give you a more wavy look without the commitment of getting curls.



Summer hair styles..... can anyone help me?

Get it cut shorter and layer it.



Summer hair styles..... can anyone help me?

Well,you can cut it in to a nice wavy look.



Summer hair styles..... can anyone help me?

This is a good site.. you mite find so ideas on it%26gt;%26gt;



http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Main_Page



i was wondering the same aswell..?



i fink its loose curls like you get from putting platts and buns when your hair is damp.



i have decided to grow my hair and grow most of my layers out and then maybe have a fringe.



閳?br>Summer hair styles..... can anyone help me?



I usually just straighten it it makes me look like i am going to the mall in the summer ( if you wear the right clothes). Ponytails make people look like they are going for a swim! To not make a hairstyle look wet when it is wavy is to curl it but not giant curls but tiny simple ones and you get maybe some highlights. They have a lot of tips you can search for on yhe internet and they have beauty tips on TV find a way to get "GOOD" tips



Summer hair styles..... can anyone help me?

Make the waves more balanced by using gel from Garnier Frutices or from Bed Head.



Straighten your hair to look sleek.



Use pony tails to go to the beach or to stay out of your face.



Basically any style will work. Just use the styles at the right times. Parties, beach, staying at home etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate