Thursday, June 17, 2010

Question about my hair. Please Help!?

I have black hair, bangs to my eyes, and in-between short/medium hair length. I am an Asian guy, 5'6" 140 and school starts tomorrow, and I'm tired of having the same hair-do. ( gelled bangs, slicked up) Are there any good styles that I can do? Please help!!



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

copy ur avatars hairstyle, it's dreamy! :)



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

hmm, i think its sexii jus the way it is...



its what makes you...you! but if you reeeeally



wanna change it ..i understand what you mean,



i'll try to find a good website for you by 12.



http://www.askmen.com/fashion/trends_100... %26lt;---this site shows that your hair is cute just the way it is!! and reasons why...



http://www.man-hairstyle.com/ %26lt;--this site has A BUNCH of cute stuff, jus click on the left to see what you want!!!



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

believe it or not, crew cuts are def coming back in. anyway, there's nothing sexier than a military man, and that's damn close. hehe



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

Sorry, I can't talk about what I don't have.



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

go with something like what your avatar has if you can...that looks cool



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

buzz, maybe a nice clean cut. Get away from the bangs. You would be shocked about how different you look without the bangs.



Good Luck and have fun at school!



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

get a nice hair cut n cut it all off



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

It sounds cute, but the gelled bangs probably isn't such a good idea.



Try styling your hair in a faux hawk. They can be really attractive if you have the right face for it.



Good luck with High School!



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

get a razor cut and change bangs up ...c'mon



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

Try doing something funky like a mohawk. If that's not your style just try leaving it down, that's a popular style now!;) something you should consider is maybe getting it cut because then you will have better options with shorter hair! Maybe see what it looks like if you put some gel in it when it's wet, or flipping out the ends when it is wet, and then putting gel in that to hold it in it's place! There's some suggestions for you, and hopefully everything goes well!



*ALLIE*



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

Tomorrow, after school, go get one of those magazines and see what you can find.



Tomorrow morning, maybe you could part it on the side or slick it back or something, but do not cut it the night before school!!



It takes a LONG time to grow out - if you cut it in haste. Have a great school year!!



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

i love the hair that you already have, it sounds sexy.



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

cut the bangs get a little nice cut then you will be alright!



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

hey :p get like a side bang like yr pic has.



Question about my hair. Please Help!?

go bald!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate