Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need help with the best hair straightener for me.?

Ok, I have medium hair about an inch or two below my shoulders. If i don't straighten my hair its a mix of curly/wavey. (perfect for a messy bun) Currently i have a conair straightener with purple plates. I have had that for about 1-2 years and is really starting to burn out. Do you guys have any suggestions on hair straighteners that would be good for me? i don't really want to pay over $60 dollars. USA answers only please. i can't fly to china to buy a straightner. =/



Also, I was considering the remington wet to straight. Any personal reviews?



Also, any tips on keeping hair straight when its rainy or humid outside. ?



thanks soo much girls/guys!



I need help with the best hair straightener for me.?

Go to your local beauty supply store. Make sure it's a supplier, they have products that are used in salons. Get a ceramic flat iron. They are great my hairdresser only uses them, they are quick and less damaging to your hair. Depending on the quality will depend on the price. As the person at the store for their recommendation, but you are going to be at the top of your budget.



I have never used the wet to straight, but be careful, having heat on your hair that long will damage it.



I think I have similar hair as you do so I have a little bit of advice. Now, I am bi racial so the texture of my hair might be slightly different, but mine is really soft with light corkscrew type curls if I were to just wear it. So here is a little bit of advice. Put some V05 in your hair. Just a little bit, maybe a dime size glob in your hand, then run your hands together and run your hands through your already staight hair. This layer of lubricant on your hair will protect it from some humidity. Another thing is to go to an African American or Hispanic hair shop and ask them to teach you to wrap your hair. Basically you just layer your hair in circles around your head, then you can wear a scarf or hat until you reach your destination, then just take out the pins and your ready to go. It also works well when you are sleeping. I found it difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's a piece of cake. I can do my hair in 5 minutes now. And my hair is very long, to my waist when straight.



I need help with the best hair straightener for me.?

Its called a Chi. It's a ceramic iron that works very well on caucasiun and african american hair. You can get it at Sally's beauty supply. They are kinda pricey tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate