Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guys answers: girl's hair length?

Dear guys,



I have long straight hair and am thinking of cutting it to about shoulder-length.



1) Do you prefer long or shorter/medium hair on women?



2) Straight hair or wavy?



Guys answers: girl's hair length?

i HAD A GUY TELL ME ONE TIME HE LOVED MY SHORT HAIR... (i CAN PULL OFF SHORT HAIR THOUGH, I DON'T LOOK RIGHT WITH LONG HAIR). MY HUBBY HOWEVER LIKES MY LONG HAIR....



Guys answers: girl's hair length?

My boyfriend likes my hair long. my hair is curly, but i think most guys prefer straight hair.



Guys answers: girl's hair length?

Medium and straight personally



Guys answers: girl's hair length?

I prefer medium length and wavy :)



Guys answers: girl's hair length?

Few women can get away with short hair. If you're young just keep it long until you find a guy you can love enough to get it cut however he likes.



Guys answers: girl's hair length?

my hubby loves my hair... it goes to the top part of my bum in long layers... it's nat. wavy, and he likes it the best that way. my color is med.-dark brown.



Guys answers: girl's hair length?

I have 4 brothers and they all love my long hair, but mine's wavy



I doubt guys care if it's curly or straight tho. lol



But your lucky because you could always curl it, crimp it, or whatever



I'm not a guy tho, but if I were you I would sleep on that decision for a few days because once you cut it, it's gone. And at the end of the day your stuck with the short hair, not guys.



=]



Guys answers: girl's hair length?

Wavy long dirty blonde or light brown hair is really hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate