Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair dye&Bleach...?

I've heard I have to bleach my hair (medium/dark brown with some blonde highlites) first if I want 'coon tails.



Is this true?



Is there no other way I could get a vibrant colour?



If I do have to bleach it, how do I care for my hair afterwards?



I wouldn't want it to fall out or something.



Hair dye%26amp;Bleach...?

If you have medium-dark to dark hair and want to lighten it, you will have to bleach it first. Imagine taking a brown dress and trying to dye it yellow without bleaching it; the brown will overwhelm the yellow and you're just wasting your time and your dye unless you first remove the brown before adding the yellow. But you can bleach your hair safely. Go to a professional; don't try to do it at home as the over-the-counter bleaches are very harsh and damage your hair quite a bit. For after-care, avoid chlorinated water (like water parks and swimming pools) as the chlorine will further damage hair that is already weakened; use a good quality shampoo and conditioner (Rusk, Graham Webb, Paul Mitchell, none of this drug store junk); do not brush your hair when it is wet, use a comb instead; and treat your hair to a cellophane treatment regularly, usually right following your bleaching and coloring. Cellophaning will fill in the cracks in the hair's surface and repair a lot of the damage that bleaching does.



Hair dye%26amp;Bleach...?

Dyed hair has no class babe-Better off subtly highlighting it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate