Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

okay so i was a blonde and i loved my hair color and so did everyone else. but i decided that i mite look just as good as a brunette. so i died my hair "medium rich brown." Now im feeling unsure whether or not i looked better as a blonde or if i look better as a brunette. so please help!



here i am as a blonde:



http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii96/...



here i am as a brunette:



http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii96/...



PLEASE TELL ME WHICH HAIR COLOR I LOOK BEST WITH.



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

go back blonde!



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

blonde



it makes you look brighter



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

I think brunette



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

blonde



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

go brunette



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

i think i liked you as a blonde. it made u look brighter.. but idk... go with ur natural color.. but i really really like blonde



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

Both, but the brown is more suited to the winter time.



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

I like both your hair colors! But I think you should give your brown hair a chance. Since you were so used to your hair being so light you probably freaked out when you saw your hair so dark! LOL Keep the brown I know that in a few days you'll love it. Remember change is scary but good.



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

Both look nice BUT it seems blonde suits you more =]



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

A guy's opinion: You look much cuter as a brunette =]



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

the blonde picture is hard to see, but the brown definitely suits you. it warms up your skin, the blonde seemed you wash you out.



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

blonde =]]



Help me choose a hair color?!?!?

I say blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate