Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want to dye my hair red (read details)?

i want like an intense red not an orange/red.



anyway i have black hair (medium brown naturally)



i know i have to bleach it or remove the color.



my problem is how long will it fade? after 2 weeks?



because i reallyyyy want to die my hair but idk if it will keep fading? what is the besttt thing to do minimize fading?



I want to dye my hair red (read details)?

Ok well i just dyed my hair the same color. And the first time i did it it faded soooo fast. But i dyed it a second time and i learned some things to get the fading to minimal-



DONT NOT wash your hair or get it wet for atleast 2-3 days after you dye it!!! You will lose soooo much more color if you do this!!



I think the best shampoo is Redken Color Extend. Its a bit pricey (about $10), but this works soooo much better then anything else it used!!! And do not use a ton of shampoo in one go, just about a nickel sized amount.



Condition your hair reallllly well! I suggest using a conditioning mask once a week, along with conditoner.



If you dye your hair from a box USE THE CONDITIONER IT CAME WITH!!! I cannot stress this enough, because it will make your hair soooo soft and shiny!!



Also, try to get a serum or hair cream that protects you hair from UV/UVB rays. John Frieda has a really good one.



Good luck!!!



I want to dye my hair red (read details)?

DON'T BLEACH



I want to dye my hair red (read details)?

Any hair color that is that unatural to your color is going to fade pretty quickly. If you really want to do it, I would suggest spending the money to get a really good color fading resistent shampoo and conditioner.



I want to dye my hair red (read details)?

if you are going to red....go to a pro/salon...you will get better results...longer lasting and not damage your hair...



I want to dye my hair red (read details)?

Since you have dark hair I know where you are coming from. Try going to a Salon . They wont bleach your hair but they can use some ammonia to lighty and saftey remove the darkness cells in your hair. The when the dye it red you can just use some really good conditioner for color treated hair. That will keep it looking new. And when your roots grow out just do a simple touch up.



I want to dye my hair red (read details)?

"Human" colored hair dyes (like not firetruck red or red/orange) do not fade - they work by changing your hair, not adding colors atop of it. Artificial colors do fade - you'll notice it 2-4 weeks after doing it, but after 4-6 weeks it won't change much.



To minimize fading, wash your hair less frequently, if it's an artificial color add some of it to your conditioner when you use it, don't go in pools with chlorine, don't stay out in the sun.



I want to dye my hair red (read details)?

i have dyed my hair many different shades of red. it does fade relatively fast though, i had to dye it about every 3 weeks. but to preserve the color i would use either john frieda or pantene pro v shampoos and hair produsts for red hair. i also use a shine glosser which has a red tint and makes hair shiny which i purchased at a beauty supply store



I want to dye my hair red (read details)?

SWEETIE MY HAIR IS AN INTENSE RED ACTUALLY MAGENTA EVERY ONE COMPLIMENTS ME ON IT AND MI8NE LASTS A MONTH + JUST GO TO THE BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE THEY HAVE A LOREAL DYE THAT IS MADE FOR DARK HAIR THE SOLUTION COMES IN A SMALL BLACK AND RED BOX YOULL SPEND NO MORE THAT $15 OFCOURSE DEPENDING ON YOUR HAIR THE PEROXIDE COSTS BETWEEN $3-5 AND THE SOLUTION NO MORE THAN $6. HOPE THIS WAS HELPFULL BUT DONT BLEACH YOUR HAIR THAT SOLUTION WILL DO ITS JOB.OH THERE ARE SPECIAL SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS FOR RED HAIR I USE THE CHARLES WORTHINGTON AND AS I MENTIONED MY HAIR IS MAGENTA AND IT STAYS THAT WAY FOR OVER 30 DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate