Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mahogany brown hair colour? Help please?

My hair has been coloured a very ugly ash brown which looks greyish mousy brown. I bought a hair colour called cool mahogany brown. Will this make my hair look warmer? I am a bit worried that it's called cool, does that mean it has ash tones? I don't ever want ash in my hair again! Also would like to know how dark it will make my hair? Medium or dark brown or?



Mahogany brown hair colour? Help please?

Test an inconspicuous area..(like underneath)...that is the ONLY way to truly know what reaction you'll have...everyone's hair reacts differently to color..and there is NO ONE on here who can tell you for a FACT what you'll end up with...



I know that "testing" is time-consuming...but it is the best and only way to know for sure...



My very dark brown hair is easily brought-up to very blonde..which is contrary to what it should do,...



Mahogany brown hair colour? Help please?

I put mohagany in my hair before, but it was a light brownish color on me, but that coulda been becuz my hair is blonde, but itll prolly be about medium. its a really pretty color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate