Saturday, November 28, 2009

Surfer hair?

im a guy and i have medium hair i guess u could say, my bangs are about eye length and my sides are almost down to the bottom of my ears, back is a lil longer. i wanted to go kind of for the surfer beachy type look. i was thinking of growwing out my hair a little longer then mabe layering it and curling it a little? iono any ideas on how to get that kind of hair style? and also, when i try to curl my hair, using a curling iron, like after washing my hair and drying it it doesnt work, it only works like when i do it at the end of the day. how do i get it to curl after taking a shower?



Surfer hair?

I like the taper look, where hair is longer in top but around back and sides, it's blended shortly and gradually gets longer..nice cut...go to a barber and ask them to show you a pic of a taper cut for your type of hair, or go to a magazine rack and get some magazines with models in it and check out how they hair look..



Surfer hair?

kk what ever u do dont use a curling iron guys dont do dat, it will naturial grow and become curly iight trust me Report It



Surfer hair?

To me there are to many labels to call your hair anything. It sounds to me that you have fantastic hair all on your own. But if you really want it to curl after its dried from the shower, try using a hair balm or wax, maybe even a pomade. Rough it up some and let the hair goo settle and then curl away! Take it from a girls point of view...when my hair was short like yours, thats what I did. Hope it works.



Surfer hair?

i love your hair!!! OK, so if you want the curling iron to work, put smoothing serum in before you curl it. Also when you towel dry your hair put leave in conditioner in it. the key to making irons for you hair to work great it to make the hair oily and greasy. I know it's gross but I dont wash my hair for a week, but thats why I have soooooo many people saying... omg how do you make your hair so straight!?!? so yeah.. take my word and dont wash your hair daily =)



i dont really like curly hair on guys, but whatever makes you happy. I love your length of hair when its really straight, like adam lazzara's.



Surfer hair?

I personally hate the surfer type. I like shorter hair on men. But then again, I live in LA and the surfer look is sooooo played out its annoying. Its weird for me to even think of a guy curlying his hair.



Surfer hair?

what you have is a long shag haircut if u want to curl it spray a lil thermal setting spray on it before you curl it will hold the curl in

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate