Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair color dying to honey brown... help please =] (pics)?

kay. so I have light brown hair wiht darker roots becuase of a previous dyeing i have died my hair about 4 times in the last 2 years and the last time i died it was 4 months ago.



right now/today i am going to self dye my hair medium natural blonde and on my hair shade it is supposed to come out a honey brown color. i have used the garnier nutrisse formula before on my hair and it works well so that is what i am goiing with..



DOES ANYONE: have any helpful advice? will my hair look brassy!?!?



this is my color now: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c223/h...



this is the color i will be duyeing it (this is the acutal dye)it is supposed to come out little more brown on my hair color now...: http://www.harmondiscount.com/6030842425...



Hair color dying to honey brown... help please =] (pics)?

I don't think you will have a problem with that color:) It shouldn't come out brassy unless it was previously (bleached) blond. I think you have chosen a pretty safe color. Your roots (naturally) will be darker but it will all be the same color which will even it all out:) xx



Hair color dying to honey brown... help please =] (pics)?

i like it



Hair color dying to honey brown... help please =] (pics)?

i luv it! i was actually thinking about doing something like that to my hair. I'm sure it will turn out AWESOME! good luck ^_^



Hair color dying to honey brown... help please =] (pics)?

why do you want to dye your hair the same color that it already is unless you want your roots and ends to match?



Hair color dying to honey brown... help please =] (pics)?

go to clairol.com and they have a program where u can upload ur pic and choose a different color hair.( oops i spelled the site wrong but know i fix it) go to try it on studio



Hair color dying to honey brown... help please =] (pics)?

I don't think it will come out brassy - it looks like it would be a good hair color for your skin-tone. Also love the sunglasses in your picture! Good luck!!



Hair color dying to honey brown... help please =] (pics)?

Okay to begin with, the color of your hair in that picture was not brown. It is difficult to tell from a picture, but my best guess is that your hair (aside from the roots) is a natural medium blonde. Or, an 8.0. This just happens to be the color of the hair color that you plan on using. You will not end up with brown hair. You will need to choose a darker shade for this to occur. However, due to your misconception of your current hair color, I imagine you might really be looking for a dark blonde shade. Perhaps a dark golden blonde? That would be a 7.3 I believe professionally speaking. You do not have to worry about brassiness unless you are lightening your hair significantly. This would not be the case for the bulk of your hair. I am unsure of the color of your roots. Email me if you have any question. I have been dying my hair for 11 years now. I have used many brands, I have gone to professionals, I have been nearly every shade, and I have researched hair coloring. I hope that I have been helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate