Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair highlighting HELP!!!!!?

I dyed my hair medium brown and it came out dark dark brown (probably because my hair is damaged). Anyways, i went out and bought Revlons 'Frost and Glow' honey highlighting kit for medium to dark brown hair. I bought it to lighten my dark hair up. I am naturally a blonde so i know blonde highlights will look good. HOWEVER my real question is....how long should i leave it on so that i get honey blone highlights and not platinum?? Im afraid that because i have damaged hair it may soak up the dye and lighten very fast..



Help??



Hair highlighting HELP!!!!!?

you have a build up of pigment on the ends of your hair, you wont get an even colored highlight, you need to go to a salon"and a good one at that" to get help. I would use 3 different lightners one for the root color, one for mid shaft, and one for the ends, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate