Friday, November 27, 2009

My hair is naturally "dark ash blonde" and I've colored it medium blonde and it alway

but when I color it "light golden brown" it will wash or fade out after 3 weeks. I use Hydriance or Nice and Easy products. Any suggestions?



My hair is naturally "dark ash blonde" and I've colored it medium blonde and it always "sticks",

you need to go to aslaon the hair folicle need to be opened up enough to put the color in and closed to seal it in. The products for home use are too generic. Asolon can monitpor that more closely



go to a good salon not supercuts or anything and mention that the color faded



My hair is naturally "dark ash blonde" and I've colored it medium blonde and it always "sticks",

Go to a beauty salon to get hair color. The products should be better and they can advise you better.



My hair is naturally "dark ash blonde" and I've colored it medium blonde and it always "sticks",

That's because you're using temporary hair dyes. If you want to keep your hair a certain colour, you have to use permanent hair dyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate