Friday, November 27, 2009

My skin tone is medium,and i have greenish eyes,and my hair is chocolate brown i wanna dye it any su

go jet black it would look awesome :) probably make ur eyes stand out more and pop



My skin tone is medium,and i have greenish eyes,and my hair is chocolate brown i wanna dye it any suggestion?

light golden brown.



i have the same coloring and my sister says the haircolor looks great on me. it should really bring out your eyes.



My skin tone is medium,and i have greenish eyes,and my hair is chocolate brown i wanna dye it any suggestion?

reddish light brown/ red brown.... or you could go black if u are adventurous



My skin tone is medium,and i have greenish eyes,and my hair is chocolate brown i wanna dye it any suggestion?

Red it will bring out your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate