Friday, November 27, 2009

I recently dyed my hair dark brown. can i put a medium blonde dye over it?

well yeah but you might damage it. . .



I recently dyed my hair dark brown. can i put a medium blonde dye over it?

No, it will not work. Dark dyes are very strong and your hair will not be dyed blonde. You will only damage your hair and make it drier with split ends. Ah! And if you dye it with a blonde dye, only your roots will be dyed. Imagine how you will look!



I recently dyed my hair dark brown. can i put a medium blonde dye over it?

you can put another color over it but it won't do anything. Color can't lift color.



a licensed stylist/colorist



I recently dyed my hair dark brown. can i put a medium blonde dye over it?

Well you can... wouldn't recomend it though, the dark will stop it from showing up, and also if the blonde has peroxide in - mixed with a brown dye... it'll go a brassy reddish/orange colour which isn't a good look (trust me I've done it!) Xx~xX



I recently dyed my hair dark brown. can i put a medium blonde dye over it?

You need to lift it with a bleach. Dark colors will not take a lighter color. A professional hair stylist c an assist you. Make an appointment with a trusted pro. Good luck to you.



I recently dyed my hair dark brown. can i put a medium blonde dye over it?

First of all, define "recently." You really should wait the recommended 6 weeks between colorings.



Since you want to go lighter, you have to remember that the color of the dye is only what you are adding to your hair, not the guaranteed final color. So adding medium blonde to dark brown will make a light brown to dark blonde end result. If you want a medium blonde result, you would need to add a light blonde dye.



But honestly, you should get a professional to help you. Trying to re-dye hair a different color than the dye that is already in it, isn't the best idea. You can end up with a bad chemical reaction from the two dyes, or a bad color that you aren't going to like. The stylist will probably strip the old dye from your hair, then add the new. He/she will best know which products to use on your hair for the best results.



No matter what you choose to do, this is going to be very hard on your hair. Get a deep conditioning treatment for your hair, and use it before and after you color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate