Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Gel vs. Wax - Final Round?

Ok. . . I've documented myself and Gel is better than mousse, since it contains some water in it... [That's what the docs said] However can't seem to find the comparison/contrast between gel and wax.. Which is better?



I recently started to notice some hair fall since I can barely see through my scalp (I'm a teen) and it may due to some stress which I had(have) for some exams..



I'm trying to stay away from shampooes since they tend to soften my hair too much, and won;t like that to be the cause of my hair-fall. However, i user water and conditionr for my short (well kind of medium) hair..



Apart from that I used to use gel or mousse (if i wanted the style to last less compared to gel) and my cousin has reccomended wax..



Now, which is better? I have "normal" hair length and a bit oily by nature...



Hair Gel vs. Wax - Final Round?

wax is better for your hair and scalp than gel though just like any product trial and error will find you the perfect brand several waxes as very greasy. i use kiwi spray wax and that's just me preferences very from person to person and different stylist swear by different products



Hair Gel vs. Wax - Final Round?

btw, don't NOT shampoo your hair - just use something gentler. Go to your health food store and find something more natural. You may want to use a clarifier once in awhile. Also your hair could be oily because you are out of balance. If you are using something that strips away too much or aren't getting the proper nutrition, it could impact your hair.



If you don't want to shampoo everyday, use a conditioner in the shower. Being clean doesn't make your hair fall out. Just get a good night's sleep, watch what you eat, etc.



Also, everyone loses a bit of hair everyday whether they are going bald or not. Hair texture and volume changes a lot in our teens and 20s though for both guys and gals.



I would say wax is better but it also depends on the result you want to achieve.



better yet, give your hair a short break. Part of your hair being oilier could be just build up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate