Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair re-touching?

my natural hair color is reeaaallly dark brown/practically black. in november i dyed my hair medium/almost light brown with blonde highlights. I want to try to grow out that hair color and go back to my natural hair color. my roots are growing already so, would it be smart to try and dye my hair as closest to my natural hair color as possible and just let my hair grow? if not, what else can i do to get as close as possible to my natural hair color?



*i hope that made sense* =]



thanks!



Hair re-touching?

Ahh...finally somebody who does it the easy way :-) Yes. You can just dye your hair back to a color close to your natural color. You shouldn't have any problems! That way you don't have that awful line of demarcation as your hair grows out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate