Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ok guys...hair color?

my hair right now is light reddish brown. i hate it. my hair has been pretty much every color there is except for red. i want to dye it dark brown..like almost black.



first of all...do guys even care about hair color?



also..do you find girls with very dark hair or very light hair more attractive than girls with medium hair?



please be honest..you won't hurt my feelings. i have had almost black hair and i've had platinum blonde..so yeah.



Ok guys...hair color?

I have to agree with the Soapbox Preacher. Red hair is a weakness of mine as well! Especially when it is paired with olive skin and green eyes. A combination like that should never be messed with. I think everyone looks better with black hair too. But the thing that is an instant turn on is when a girl has a very unique hairstyle. Either wild colors, or the cut. Just as long as it breaks the dodrum of everybody else's boring hair.



Ok guys...hair color?

I am a complete and utter sucker for red hair, honestly... its a weakness of mine



Ok guys...hair color?

its not the hair color



its how the hair color goes with the face



Ok guys...hair color?

I kind of dont care about the color but I really do prefer dark haired girls but thats just me



Ok guys...hair color?

i like hair that was blonde but is sorta turnin brown,lol its weird.to be honest i like brwon hair



Ok guys...hair color?

u should go brunette



Ok guys...hair color?

As long as their hair color is a natural color (brown, blonde, red...) then its fine. If its pink, blue, purple or anything thats a big turn off. I dont like when girls dye their hair. I really dont like when a blonde dyes their hair to a black. They just dont look right because Im used to seeing them as a blonde.



Ok guys...hair color?

i like blonde and brown but it doesnt really matter



Ok guys...hair color?

Hair color doesn't matter %26amp; the hair style depends on how the girl looks.



Some girls look ugly with short hair %26amp; some girls look muthaf*cking sexy with short hair %26amp; vice versa



Ok guys...hair color?

look bbz u seem like a nice girl me personally i don't mind but maybe a brunette, plus blonde is alright but i don't no what u look like, go with what you like best.



hope it all goes well xx



Ok guys...hair color?

I think black hair would make you look bad if your hair is short and not very thick. Or if you had pale skin you would look like a vamp or something.



If you want to dye it darker, I suggest like a chocolate color. But remember to have like different shades in your hair. Some people I know died their hair and they looked horrible because it looked like they were wearing a wig since every piece of hair was the same shade.



Good luck!



Ok guys...hair color?

Emily, STOP! If your face is pretty and your body svelt, guys don't care what color hair you have! I still say, be who you are and stop worrying. You're trying too hard! Jack C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate